Do you plan on heading to Tanjung Leman Jetty in Johor after knowing about the gorgeous islands you can explore?
You might be wondering how to get to Tanjung Leman Jetty from Singapore!
There are plenty of things to do here including the 2 well-maintained resorts packed with facilities.
Do take note that all the prices and schedules in the list below are subject to change as it is based on the sole discretion of each respective transport operator.
Tanjung Leman Jetty
Located 72 kilometres to the south of Mersing, Tanjung Leman Jetty is popular for access to various beautiful resorts situated on the islands of Johor.
From Tanjung Leman Jetty, you can access some of these gorgeous islands:
- Pulau Tinggi
- Pulau Apil
- Pulau Sibu
- Pulau Sibu Kukus
- Pulau Sibu Tengah
- Pulau Sibu Hujung
You can also snack on some local food at the stalls available or make a quick trip to the convenience store while waiting for the arrival of your boat.
To kill time as you wait for your transfer to the islands, you may simply observe people walking by at the waiting lounge.
1. Singapore To Tanjung Leman Jetty By Private Car/Taxi
Are you looking for a comfortable journey with plenty of leg room without having to move your luggage about while travelling from Singapore to Tanjung Leman Jetty?
Engage with a private car service!
Here are some of the benefits of hiring Nusa Transport to travel to Tanjung Leman Jetty from Singapore:
- There are options to choose the 7-10 seater MPV vehicles which are clean, spacious and have plenty of leg space for everyone
- At Singapore and Malaysia immigration, you don’t have to get down from the car
- Able to be picked up directly at your doorstep in Singapore and get dropped off at Tanjung Leman Jetty or any preferred destination in Johor
- You will not have to pay any pre-payments or extra charges
- The drivers are experienced and responsible, ensuring you’ll arrive at your destination in one piece
All you have to do is relax and have a smooth stress-free journey ahead!
Also read: How To Get To Mersing Jetty From Singapore
2. Singapore To Tanjung Leman Jetty By Driving
If you’re starting your journey from Singapore:
- It takes 3 hours to reach Tanjung Leman Jetty, but it depends on the traffic jam condition.
- You’ll have to cross the Singapore-Johor causeway.
- Stay on the car lane located on the left side of the highway if you don’t have a Malaysia Auto Pass or Malaysian Immigration Card.
- While you’re crossing the customs, be on the lookout for the overhead sign Eastern Dispersal Link (EDL). Then, follow the signboards that state Route 3 that’s heading towards Mersing and Kota Tinggi.
- Then, keep going towards the signs and exit road 1404B. Proceed to Route 3 heading towards Mersing and Kota Tinggi.
- Using the same route, follow along north on the Tebrau Highway.
- Along the way, you’ll go through Kota Tinggi town. Once you arrived at the traffic light which heads to Kota Tinggi on the left turning and Desaru on the right turning, continue driving straight ahead.
- Once you’ve reached 46km at the end of Kota Tinggi junction or bypass, the sign of Tanjung Leman, Pulau Sibu will appear.
- Turn right towards the checkpoint heading to Tenggaroh Plantation.
- Continue driving for another 28km until the signs to Pulau Sibu, Tanjung Leman Jetty appears (it takes one left turn and one right turn).
- Keep driving until you see the Tanjung Leman Jetty parking space entrance.
3. Singapore To Tanjung Leman Jetty By Bus
Unfortunately, there is no bus service from Singapore to Tanjung Leman Jetty.
There best way to reach the jetty from Singapore is either by using the private car service from Nusa Transport or drive yourself.
Tanjung Leman Jetty Ferry Schedule
Tanjung Leman is another alternative to Mersing for gorgeous islands off the coast of Johor which can be easily accessed.
The total journey will be around 20 to 45 minutes, depending on which island you’re heading to. Take note to book ahead for the resorts you’ll be staying in for a stress-free experience.
Boat departure time: